Thing 14 Bitmoji Fun


Bitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji Image

Currently in my classroom, we are learning about deserts so I was very excited when I saw that Bitmoji has several images that are related to our reading!  With the population of students I have, adding visuals is a must.  I love that Bitmoji has a wide variety of images to choose from in order to supplement my directions and/or content.  It also promotes engagement and interest because my students love seeing the different Bitmoji’s I choose to share with them. 
Bitmoji ImageBitmoji ImageBitmoji Image
On top of supplementing content, Bitmoji can also be used for student feedback.  Since my students benefit from having visuals, these images can help relay some of the feedback in positive ways.  I would choose a few Bitmoji’s to consistently use for feedback.  In order to help students understand the meanings of each, we would discuss them and create a visual poster to hang as an anchor chart that they can look back at as a reference.  These would be used throughout the year in order on student work.  If the work is electronic, they can be attached.  If the work is on paper, you can create stickers with Bitmoji’s to use as well.  As new Bitmoji’s or different forms of feedback come up, you can introduce more visuals to the students.

Comments

  1. Fun that you found some for your desert project. And great idea for feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment