Thing 5: Audio Tools




I am always looking for ways to incorporate audio clips in my Google Slides.  My students are lower level readers and have a difficult time reading directions.  When they work independently during station rotation, they often have questions about what they are expected to do on Google Slides.  I used Speak Pipe to create an audio clip of directions that I could embed on a slide.  I plan to insert a picture of an ear to represent “listen” and I will link the recorded audio of the directions from Speak Pipe.
I like that Speak Pipe is free, quick, and easy to use.  There are several ways to save or embed the audio depending on your specific needs.  This could also be used for students to record audio in the classroom.  Speak Pipe allows up to 5 minutes of recording so I could have my students record themselves reading their books.  They could also record messages for their friends and post on Google Classroom.



Comments

Post a Comment