Thing 24 Google Drawings



I. LOVE. GOOGLE. DRAWINGS.  This is such a wonderful tool and I CANNOT WAIT to use it more in the classroom!  My students are very handy when it comes to Google Slides, so I feel like the transition to using Google Drawings will be easy for them.  I created an interactive image about deserts using an image from our book.  My students will be creating a deserts project where they need to research and tell about a specific desert.  This interactive image links websites for each desert to help students find information and pictures of the desert they choose.
I am excited to continue playing around with Google Drawings in the future.  This Fall, I read Kacey Bell’s book, Shake Up Learning and she talks about Google Drawings on many of her blog posts.  I love the materials she creates because they are easy to adapt to fit the needs of my students.  I love her template of the fridge magnets.  My students are not learning poetry but I could put their vocabulary words from the unit as magnets and they can create sentences.

My students love making Google Slides presentations so I think they will also love using Google Drawings.  They enjoy changing colors and adding their own pictures so I think this will be a fun and creative tool to add to their technology tool box.

Comments

  1. That image came out great! You have quite an eye for good design. And I'm loving all the desert themed posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment