Thing 7: Presentation Tools



I used Adobe Spark to create a presentation of the important sentences that students read in their book for our deserts unit.  I added sentences from the book with new pictures they have not seen before.  I enjoyed using Adobe Spark because the formatting was simple and I believe my lower level ENL students would be able to use it as well.  The recording tool is very helpful for my lower readers.  They can listen along as I read the important information that they need to know.  I also enjoyed the library full of images to choose from.  I did need to access some pictures from Google and then upload them to my project, so that could become an issue with my students when creating their own work. 

I would use this tool to help my students review information in the classroom.  It would be easy to post the link to their Google Classroom Page so that they can access it whenever they need it.  Since the technology is so simple, I would also encourage my students to use it in order to create their own presentations.  They can create slide shows on Adobe Spark instead of using Google Slides for everything.  There are many different options of posters and brochures that I also plan to explore in the future.


Comments

  1. What a terrific use for Adobe Spark! Really nice job on that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment